This listing is for 1 x Scutellaria barbata plant
AKA: Barbed skullcap
- Medicinal: Used in Chinese Traditional medicine. Anti-cancer properties, extracts used to fight breast and prostate cancer. Also used as an anti-inflammatory and for anti-anxiety – great for stress relief.
- Leaves are edible and can be eaten raw in salads or added to soups etc.
- Used as a herbal smoke and alternative to cannabis or tobacco.
- Ornamental: attractive dark green leaves and purple/blue flower spikes – looks good at the base of larger plants.
- All of our herbs and plant products are grown organically in Queensland Australia. Support local produce 🙂
Plant in pots or ground, part sun to full sun. Looks nice in hanging baskets.
Please be aware of your local laws/restrictions on the import of botanical products!
Plants are sent out on Monday/Tuesday only (depending on your location) – to lessen the chance of being stuck in transit on weekends.
Happy gardening 🙂