- Stunningly beautiful, ornamental AND edible 🙂 The colourful leaves are very attractive all year. Flowers are very pretty and appear regularly, although each flower last only a day.
- Leaves taste great raw or cooked – sour and tangy much like sorrel, rosella and other hibiscus relatives.
- Flowers used to make refreshing teas.
- Packed full of vitamins and minerals.
- Excellent Permaculture perennial plant, producing a year round supply of greens for salads and stir-fries.
- Low maintenance, easy care. Can handle cooler temps and drought conditions. Treat as annual in cooler climates.
- All of our plants are grown organically in Queensland – 100% chemical free.
Upon receipt, plant direct into a part shade/protected full sun position – water in with diluted seaweed solution for best results.
Plants will only be sent out on Mondays and Tuesdays to minimize the risk of being stuck in transit over the weekend
Please be aware of your local restrictions the import of plants/seeds.
Ask if you need help with anything at all. Please let me know if you have any problems or questions.
Happy gardening 🙂