3 x ‘Okinawan Spinach’ Gynura crepioides Plant/Cuttings
Sometimes we will send several cuttings in place of a plant. Just stick them in damp soil and they will take off – very easy.
• Plants will be approx. 15-25cm, strong and healthy. Aimed at people wanting to get their own perennial permaculture or food forest garden going cheaply and quickly!
• This plant is one of our favourites for easy, low maintenance food production. Providing masses of amazing tender greens all year round.
• We plant them everywhere – the leaves are perfect raw in salads and for quick stir frying. Best eaten raw for taste and nutrition.
• Crisp, juicy tender leaves with a unique flavour – even the very large leaves are tender.
• They are very good for those in warmer climates as they keep producing through the heat of summer.
• Ornamental: Not only are they an excellent food crop, but they also look beautiful with contrasting leaf colour of dark green on top and dark purple underneath.
• Highly nutritious and medicinal raw food plant.
• Super low maintenance.
• All of our plants are grown organically in Queensland. Our family eats from the same garden these plants are grown, totally without the use of nasty chemicals.
Best grown in part shade, likes moisture but is tough once established.
Please be aware of your local laws/restrictions on the import of botanical products.
Plants are sent out on Monday/Tuesday only (depending on your location) – to lessen the chance of being stuck in transit on weekends.
Please ask if you need help with anything.
Happy gardening ?