Freshly harvested seed from plants grown organically in Queensland.
- Stunningly beautiful, ornamental AND edible 🙂 The colourful leaves are very attractive all year. Flowers are very pretty and appear regularly, although each flower last only a day.
- Leaves taste great raw or cooked – sour and tangy much like sorrel, rosella and other hibiscus relatives.
- Flowers used to make refreshing teas.
- Packed full of vitamins and minerals.
- Excellent permaculture perennial plant, producing a year round supply of greens for salads and stir-fries.
- Low maintenance, easy care. Can handle cooler temps and drought conditions. Treat as annual in cooler climates.
- All of our plants are grown organically in Queensland – 100% chemical free.
I like to soak in water until they sprout. Or place in small pots of soil and keep moist until they sprout.
Please be aware of your local restrictions on the import of plants/seeds.
Ask if you need help with anything at all.
Happy gardening 🙂