1 x ‘Sambung Longevity Spinach’ Gynura procumbens Plant
Approx size 15-20cm
- Related to the Okinawan Spinach, this plant is one of our favourites for easy, low maintenance food production. Providing masses of amazing tender greens all year round.
- We plant them everywhere – the leaves are perfect raw in salads and for quick stir frying. Best eaten raw for taste and nutrition.
- Crisp, juicy tender leaves with a more neutral flavour than Okinawan – even the very large leaves are tender.
- They are very good for those in warmer climates as they keep producing through the heat of summer.
- Ornamental: Not only are they an excellent food crop, but they also look beautiful with bright/lime green leaves and purple splotches on the stems.
- Highly nutritious and medicinal raw food plant.
- Super low maintenance.
- All of our plants are grown organically in Queensland. Our family eats from the same garden these plants are grown, totally without the use of nasty chemicals.
Best grown in part shade to full sun, likes moisture but is tough once established.
Please be aware of your local laws/restrictions on the import of botanical products!
Plants are sent out on Monday/Tuesday only (depending on your location) – to lessen the chance of being stuck in transit on weekends.
Please ask if you need help with anything.
Happy gardening 🙂