- Brazilian Spinach, also known as Sissoo, is another amazing perennial edible plant, providing you and your family with a regular supply of greens.
- Perfect for establishing your own Permaculture garden or Food forest – year round food production.
- Excellent choice for an edible ground cover.
- Packed with nutrients – can be eaten raw in salads or lightly stir fried – great taste and texture.
- We plant as a living mulch at the base of fruit trees and other larger edibles – only grows to about 25cm high but spreads nicely.
- Great for sub-tropical and tropical climates but will perform well in warmer months in cool/temperate areas.
- All of our herbs and plant products are grown organically in Queensland Australia. Support local produce!
- No chemicals. Pure and natural.
Cuttings can be placed in a few cm of water until roots appear, then planted as normal.
Please be aware of your local laws/restrictions on the import of botanical products.
Plants are sent out on Monday/Tuesday only (depending on your location) – to lessen the chance of being stuck in transit on weekends.
Please ask if you need help with anything
Happy gardening 🙂