- The Atherton Raspberry is one of 8 Native Australian raspberry varieties, and is probably the tastiest.
- It is a vigorous plant, very easy to grow in the right climate.
- Ornamental – Beautiful plant, large fuzzy berries and lush foliage.
- Heavy cropper, it produces abundantly and is very low maintenance. Much more productive than traditional European varieties. Not uncommon to get a few kilos from each plant!
- Great for permaculture and self sufficiency food forests – simple food production.
- These tend to crop twice in one season.
- Organically grown in Queensland Australia.
Please be aware of your local laws/restrictions on the import of botanical products.
Plants are sent out on Monday (all locations) Tuesday (QLD/Northern NSW only) – to lessen the chance of being stuck in transit on weekends.
Happy gardening 🙂