- Kaffir Lime leaves are an important and integral part of South East Asian cuisine. You cannot make Thai or Malaysian curries without them. And as always, fresh is best!
- Grow your own Super fresh, super fragrant leaves.
- Add one or two to veggies while steaming to bring out an amazing flavour.
- When making Thai curry add to simmering coconut milk for that authentic taste.
- Blend with other herbs and spices to make your own fresh curry paste 🙂
- Grown organically in Queensland, no chemicals at all.
Plants will only be sent out on Mondays (All locations) and Tuesdays (QLD/ Northern NSW only) to minimize the risk of being stuck in transit over the weekend.
Please be aware of your local laws/restrictions on the import of botanical products.
Ask if you need help with anything.
Happy Gardening 🙂