3 x Cuttings of Crassula ovata – Jade/Money Tree
- Ornamental succulent: Beautiful plant all year round, lush shiny leaves.
- Amazing vanilla scented flowers (flowers best in full sun position).
- Attract beneficial insects when flowering.
- Said to bring good luck and prosperity when placed near the front entrance of your home.
- Great for use in Bonsai/Zen gardens and Terrariums.
- Houseplant: Can be grown in a bright spot indoors.
- Very low maintenance, super easy!
- All of our plants are grown organically in Queensland.
You can push the end into soil in a pot or in the ground. Or just lay cuttings longways on the soil, gently push down to half bury stems. They will root in several places along the stem. Very easy. Avoid watering until roots have formed.
Please be aware of your local laws/restrictions on the import of botanical products!
Plants are sent out on Monday/Tuesday only (depending on your location) – tolessen the chance of being stuck in transit on weekends.
Please ask if you need help with anything.
Happy gardening 🙂