- Curry leaves are a very popular spice used in many Indian recipes. Can be used fresh or dried. Dried leaves do lose a lot of flavour.
- Ayurvedic medicine lists some benefits as anti-diabetic, cancer fighting, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory, also known for protecting the liver.
- Many other reputed health benefits.
- These leaves are picked fresh to order and will be sent out on Mondays/Tuesdays to avoid being stuck in transit over the weekend.
- All of our plants are grown Organically in Queensland. No chemicals.
All fresh items such as plants and herbs will be posted on Monday or Tuesday (depending on location) to avoid the risk of being stuck in transit over the weekend.
Please ask if you need help with anything at all.
Happy cooking 🙂