Citrus hystrix, Thai Makrut
- Kaffir Lime leaves are an important and integral part of South East Asian cuisine. You cannot make Thai or Malaysian curries without them. And as always, fresh is best!
- Super fresh, super fragrant.
- Add one or two to veggies while steaming to bring out an amazing flavour.
- When making Thai curry add to simmering coconut milk for that authentic taste.
- Blend with other herbs and spices to make your own fresh curry paste 🙂
- Grown organically in Queensland, no chemicals at all.
These are sent fresh but will eventually dry and can then be stored and used when needed. Once dry they can be crumbled or powdered to make sauces and soups.
All fresh products are posted only on Mondays or Tuesdays (depending on your location).
FREE postage within Australia.
Happy cooking 🙂