12 x Tropaeolum Majus/Minus (Garden Nasturtium) Seed
Freshly harvested, grown organically.
Seed will be mixed and may produce any of the different coloured flowers – all are amazing, all taste great in a salad!
- Permaculture: Use for attracting beneficial insects and keeping harmful insects at bay – great companion plant.
- Produces abundant food, nutrients all year round.
- Edible: All parts are edible and taste like water cress or mustard leaf. Use leaves, stems and flowers in salads. Best eaten raw but can be lightly stir-fried. Seed pods can be pickled and used like capers.
- Medicinal: Highly nutritious, containing Vitamin C and very high levels of Lutein – good for eye sight and for possibly retaining hair/skin pigment. Used for respiratory and urinary problems.
- Super low maintenance: We just let it ramble, pinch the tips out to eat and stop it going into other areas.
- Good ground cover to suppress weeds.
- All of our plant and seeds are grown organically in Queensland Australia, no chemicals.
Best idea is to sow direct into the garden or pots/hanging baskets. Push seed about 2cm into soil. Water in and keep moist until they sprout.
Plant prefer full sun.
World Wide shipping on dried herbs and seeds.
Please be aware of your local restrictions on the import of plant products.
Just ask if you have any problems or questions.
Happy gardening 🙂