1 x Plectranthus amboinicus (Mother Herb-All Herb) Plant/Cuttings
If cuttings are sent there will be more than one.
AKA Cuban Oregano, Mexican Mint, Mother of Herbs, Mother Herb, All Herb, หูเสือ (Thai).
Very strongly scented and flavoured. It is like a blend of many herbs: Oregano, Thyme, Sage, Rosemary – use sparingly for best flavour.
- Great in classic soups, stews and stuffings.
- Super low maintenance perennial plant, low water needs.
- Medicinal: used traditionally for microbial infection and inflammation.
- Used in some countries as a Mosquito repellent.
- Ornamental: Beautiful semi-succulent leaves with a very nice bright green colour.
- All of our plants are grown organically in Queensland, no chemicals.
Grows well in part shade to full sun – very tough plant hardly needs any water. Can become invasive in some areas. Great to grow in pots or hanging baskets – harvest as needed.
Cuttings can be place directly into pots of soil/potting mix with good drainage. Lightly water about once a week until new growth appears then treat as a drought tolerant plant.
Please be aware of your local laws/restrictions on the import of botanical products!
Plants are sent out on Monday/Tuesday only (depending on your location) – to lessen the chance of being stuck in transit on weekends.
Please ask if you need help with anything.
Happy gardening 🙂