• Arabica species is the best variety for producing top quality coffee.
• Get your own food forest or permaculture garden established now!
• Ornamental: Wonderful shade plant with lush foliage, beautiful fragrant flowers and attractive edible berries.
• Have a go at making your own coffee from ‘bean to cup’.
• Use the leaves to make ‘kuti coffee tea’ 🙂
• Ripe berries make a great snack, get your caffeine shot anytime.
• All of our plants are grown organically in Queensland, no chemicals used.
Upon receipt, we advise potting up the plant and standing in a bucket of diluted seaweed solution, for a couple of hours.
Leave in a shady spot for a week or so, then gradually move into a sunnier position for another week – then it is good to plant in the ground or a large pot.
Plants will only be sent out on Mondays and Tuesdays to minimize the risk of being stuck in transit over the weekend
Please be aware of your local restrictions on the import of plant/seed material!
Happy gardening 🙂